It has been a bit of a busy start to the year, lots already happening and lots already in the planning.....
I have decided to move my blog to Wordpress ~ this has been a bit of a hard decision for me, I have a lot of my life here on Blogspot, but I think Wordpress will allow me to grow......
I have been told there is a way to move my posts from here to there, but that will be something I have to look into later......
So, anyway......
My new blog can be found here:
https://batikloverbanterings.wordpress.com
I have also started a new blog for my little sewing business I am hoping to get going this year. It has been something I have wanted to do for a long time and I think it is finally time to give it a serious go.....so here is the beginning....
https://gypzylifeblog.wordpress.com
Let me know what you think, and of course I would love it if you would follow along. :-)
This blog will remain here if you ever want to revisit it.
Hope to see you in My (new) Little Corner of the World.......
No comments:
Post a Comment