Saturday, October 15, 2011

Life is just too busy

I just realized how long it has been since my last post.....this seems to be what I always say......

I don't know where the summer has gone!!!!  Or where the year went for that matter!!!!

Life has kept me incredibly busy, too busy!!!!

I have spent most of my days off this summer at the beach, surfing.   That is  a good thing, but then it makes it so that my other day off is full of chores and appointments, etc.   I have had a great summer in the water though!!!!

I've also been looking for a house to buy so alot of unoccupied time has been spent looking at houses........found one that I thought would be great, but the seller was a real ass, so ended up telling him he could keep his house........ (but not in such nice words).... actually the actual words were told to my realtor, but I doubt he passed them on........     hee  hee  
So the search continues, but I have found another house that I think is even better........( knew that last one didn't happen for a reason!!!)    This is a very small house on 1/3 acre with a separate studio in the back!!!! YEA!!!!  A sewing studio!!!!!  Or ?????    This house is a short-sale, so the process is a long one and who knows if it will all work out.......if it does then it is meant to be.  Here are a couple pics

Front of the house......

Garden with fire pit area......

Walkway from studio back to house.....herb garden on the right hand side....

Studio........     :-)

I will put more pics on a web album.......keep your fingers crossed for me!!!!

I spent a month working in the office doing rural route inspections.   That was a hellish job.....LOOOONG hours, 6 days a week!!!!   Soo glad that job is finally over.   I have done that job for at least 15 years, but NEVER again!!!!!

It's been soo long since I last posted, I haven't even been able to share with you what the Plumerias are doing or the little projects I have actually found time to complete......  SOOOO..... here is a new bloom, this plant has never bloomed.....not sure of the name.    
There are a few more first time bloomers, but they are not quite open, so I will be sure to take pics and share them soon.

Here is a weekender bag that I made for my sister for her birthday.......I really liked the way it came out.

I am heading out for vacation again, so maybe I will have some free time to post and share pics.....when it get back if not sooner.

Have a great Day!!!!

1 comment:

  1. What a darling house! The backyard is so pretty now, I can only imagine what it will look like once you get to "play" with it! You can bet I will keep my fingers crossed for you that things work out. Love the bag!

    ReplyDelete