Thought this was interesting.....this yellow daisy has bloomed for several years and all the sudden it put out a purple stem.....Hmmmmm.
Finally got back to the surf yesterday, it was soo nice to get back in the water. The waves weren't that great, but the dolphins came by to say Hi and it was soo peaceful!!!!
I finally got my vacation pictures uploaded to my web-album, so you can take a look if you'd like. I even mapped it so you can see where all I was. Spent a good portion f the time driving, trying to soak it all in. Alot of my pictures were taken thru a car window,s o they might not be that clear, but the pictures never turn out like the real thing. I have to say that Canada is probably one of the most beautiful places I have ever been......considering how much area was covered.
I hope this links correctly.
Have a great rest of the weekend!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment