Had a wonderful vacation in San Luis Obispo area. The weather was very cool, overcast and rained a couple days. The sun did shine 1 full day so got to enjoy sitting on the beach listening to the waves. That is pretty typical weather for this time of year, it was still fun to get away for a bit. Spent alot of time driving around the surrounding areas. Stopped in San Simeon where we got to see the Elephant Seals ( stopped there last year but there were more this year and they were bigger. They are soo fun to watch, they just sprawl everywhere, all over the top of each other. Then there is the one or two that just can't seem to sit still and they are constantly moving and waking up the others. I could watch for hours!!!!
Sooooo cute!!!
This little guy had the right idea.....go off by yourself up on the rocks and noone can bother you!!! I think that is gonna hurt when he wants to waddle off those rocks......
The sign said Do NOT feed the Animals........guess some people can't read.......(like his shirt?) hee hee, it really was cute to see that little guy stuffing his cheeks!!!!
Spent a little bit of time in Morro Bay. It was rainy so didn't take many pictures. The otters were hanging out and they are soo cute. There are several here so it is hard to see them.
Found some tide pools in Pismo Beach. Lots of Anenome's (spelling?), this was one of the largest and didn't have a ton of sand inside so you could really see it.....
Don't have a clue what this was, but it was a living creature.......kinda icky!!!!
Beautiful San Luis Bay
We left a few days early because I got word that my new place was going to be mine...YIPEE!!! and I needed to start moving......Got the basics moved in and then slowly, day by day moved a few more things over. I am still getting settled and have most of my stuff here, but still a few more boxes to move. I have gotten thru the little bumps along the way of this or that not working and having to call the property manager to get stuff fixed, but she has been great and everything is coming together. All of these changes as well as Christmas at the post office, I have just been super busy, but I am very much looking forward to the new year and keeping up with my blog and showing you all the wonderful plants and flowers that bloom in my yard as well as just what is happening here in Vista, California
Until next time, have a wonderful week!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment