When I moved in to my new place, I came straight from my vacation in SLO. I had only those clothes that I had taken on vacation with me, plus my uniforms for work. I did get some warmer clothes when it started cooling down, but for the most part, all my clothes were still at the other house.... It is kinda funny to realize that you wear the same clothes most of the time, your favorites.......I really hadn't needed anything other than what I had here. I went over this past Sunday and loaded the car up with all my clothes......I knew I wanted to donate my excess before the end of the year........I pretty much just dumped them in the living room, and went thru them hanger by hanger, putting them either in the donate, keep or throw away pile.....not much went in the throw away pile, just uniforms that were pretty worn. Sooo, here are my donate piles:
you can kind of see the pile of hangers at the top......
And
Here is my keep!!!!
Yep, that is all I am keeping!!!!
Some of those might even be donated in the next few months.....thought I better keep a couple dresses for who knows what......and the rest are just my "go-to" things.
Here it is, ready to head out the door to Goodwill!!!
I cannot even begin to tell you how good it feels to unload all this stuff that I never really used!!!!
I even donated Grama's mink Stole!!!
I had wanted to have a teddy bear made out of it years ago when I got it, but never got around to it.....time to get rid of it....I have many other better reminders of Grama!!! :-)
If you are feeling a bit weighted down with all your STUFF, now is the time to PURGE!!!!!
2011 is going to be a great year!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment