Hope everyone had a great, restful 4th of July. I am listening to someone up on the hill light fireworks...... I could hear the large show coming from the park I believe. I couldn't see it, but it was loud!!! Had a very busy day today, but yesterday was more of a down time day so I had to spend at least 1 of my 2 days off getting things done.....
e-Bay is still keeping me very busy but I have found time to enjoy the yard. Here are a few updates to what is blooming.....do you remember this Pineapple Lilly? When I bought it at the fair a few years ago it was just 1 bulb. There are at least 5 blooms coming up now........
I am soo excited about this bloom stalk......you might not remember Jean Moragne, but this plumeria looks like a tequila sunrise!!!! Oh, there will be soooo many flowers!!!! I absolutely can't wait for this to start blooming!!!
This one will be first to open.......Rainbow Cup. Should have flowers by next week!!!! YEA!!!!
These are the cutest little flowers. I had no idea this plant even bloomed.......It is some kind of aloe I think. Hmmmmm.....
My neighbors built a really neat birdhouse, they puts tons of work into making it just the best......
We've managed to go surfing a few times. Waves not all that great, but the water has warmed up to about 64 degrees, which is warm compared to what we have had. Lots of dolphins out. Hoping to get out again this week or next weekend.
Oh, check out this guy.......he was just buzzing around from flower to flower, like they were all his!!! What a cute face....... :-)
Holiday is over, back to work.....
Have a great week!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment