Saturday, December 5, 2009

Re-usable Grocery Bags

I finally finished the re-usable grocery bags I was commissioned to make way back in June!!!    I knew they were Christmas gifts so I knew had plenty of time.  Isn't it amazine how fast time goes by??? !!!!
This is a pattern I made up because I didn't like the size of the bags the stores are now selling.  Most of them are very deep which lets the bagger keep piling more and more into the bag and it always seems that my most fragile groceries are on the bottom!!!   These bags are much wider and not nearly as deep, allowing more of a single layer.

Now onto my own projects.....Hmmmm, how many day til Christmas???  :-)

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, very nice. I like the shorter, wider size. Very smart idea. Sounds like you had a productive day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the ones I got a couple of years ago from you...we take all our recycling bags to the commissary when we go...since we only go once every 2 months, that's a lot of groceries. I've gotten tons of compliments on my bags...I sure do love that blue celestial fabric bag, Shelly (HINT).

    ReplyDelete