Just a quick update on the progress of the yard......
We finally got the gravel spread and now the yard looks like a desert...with 2 green lonely palms!!!!! hee hee
We mapped out where all the plants will go with little sticks and then had to stand back and try to visualize it all put together....WOW!!!
We spent almost an entire day going to 5 different nurseries in search of all the plants and only came home with 15 of the 45 that we need......UGH!!!!Some of these are harder to find than we thought, so some changes will be necessary.
These are only 1 Gal. pots, so even laid out in the yard, it still looks like a desert.....but then we are missing 2/3 of them.
Gotta visualize them as full grown....it will be really pretty!!!!
I will start planting this week after work and hopefully will have better pics in a couple weeks.
Update on VNUS Closure.......
I got a call last week that insurance had approved the next step in getting my vericose veins fixed....YEA!!! The Dr. had an appt. available on Friday so I went in after work and had Schlerotherapy injections on my left leg. The injections themselves only stung for a few seconds and then they wrapped my leg TIGHT for 1 hour. I was able to loosen the bandages a little bit and had to keep them on for 24 hours, then it is back to life as usual. They say I will be sore (kinda bruised) for a couple weeks and the veins will harden and then my body will absorb them. The whole process will take a couple months. I go back in a month to see how things are progressing and have the next injections done. Not sure how many I will need. My leg already looks much better, just a little bruising color. I am sore, but nothing major and I was back to work the next day.......EASY!!!!!
50 Shades.....OH MY!!!!
OK, so how many of you have read or are reading the 50 Shades Trilogy??? A friend at work gave me the first book to read. I had no idea what the book was about, had never heard of it..... when I first started reading it I didn't think I could read such a dark book, but the curiosity (for lack of a better word) kept me going and once I was about half way thru I got hooked and couldn't put it down!!!!! I am almost thru the 2nd book and it has only been a few weeks!!!!! I don't spend alot of time reading, usually only on my lunch break at work.......now I am reading on my 10 minute breaks, lunch breaks and any spare minutes I can find!!!!!! Hee hee
Gotta head off to work, hope you have a great week!!!!
Great job on the yard. Glad your procedure went so well--it always seems to be easier than we imagine it to be....as for 50 shades....yeah, Peres thru books 1 & 2 and then took forever to finish 3. But, we had started big time home improvement by then.....
ReplyDelete