Well, I got a little behind on my 30 days of Summer challenge....
I have taken several pics from around the yard so I will post my favorites and call it my catch up..... :-)
Jean Moragne
Don't know the name of this beauty......
Rainbow Cup
Back gardens....getting big!!!!
Japanese Eggplant.... there is at least 1 on every plant..... YEA!!!!
2nd round of beans starting to come up.....
Basil...... YUM!!!!
Echinacea
Pineapple Lily
Mel is coming along.... He is getting around better and it looks like he is healing well. The stitches come out next week. He is still pretty much home bound....since his car is a stick shift.... :-) but hopefully not for long, he is going NUTS not being able to get in the water.....
On a happy note, final plans for our trip to Indonesia are made!!!! YIPEE!!!!
That should just about catch you up with what is happening in our little corner of the world...... what's happening in yours????

No comments:
Post a Comment