I actually measured the length of his hair one day and it was over 3 1/2" long!!! When it gets hot he lays on the tile all day, trying to stay cool. Well, today was his not so lucky day.....He actually doesn't mind the haircuts to bad. At first he gets a little rowdy, but when he finally realizes I am stronger than him, he settles down and just deals with the clippers. When it is all over, he just sits there and purrs.
Then he has to clean every hair that is left, this takes a couple hours. (I know I will have 1 more large hairball to clean up - YUK!) Then he prances around showing off how young and studly he looks!! He looks like a kitten again.
Then he has to clean every hair that is left, this takes a couple hours. (I know I will have 1 more large hairball to clean up - YUK!) Then he prances around showing off how young and studly he looks!! He looks like a kitten again. The pile of hair is almost as big as him. hee hee

Hhhmmm, now there's a good idea for Dad's cat. Only I KNOW we would lose a LOT of blood in the process......
ReplyDeleteI remember when you got Kenny! He sure has grown...I can't believe he's over 10 years old now (I've been gone from CA for over 9 years)!
ReplyDelete