Monday, November 2, 2009

Found a great new quilt artist

A friend passed along a cute pattern from another blog and from that blog I found this Blog.  http://www.dontlooknow.typepad.com/  I immediately fell in love with this gals patterns.   I was hoping to maybe take a class from her sometime, and then after checking a bit closer I realize I will have to go to Australia to take a class...... anyone up for a trip down under???

She has a wonderful, happy, carefree style.  At least that is what it reminds me of.   There is a tutorial for a Flower Garden Pillow that looks like a good starter piece.   (I know, I know, I need another project like I need.......)
You know how I LOVE flowers!!!  

Thought you might enjoy a little side trip to Aussie land.....   :-)

4 comments:

  1. Oh yes, I fell in love with her quilt "Meg's Garden" when I first saw it quite awhile ago....sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, come on J. I think a shop hop thru Aussie country would be the bees knees.... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liz, you up for her Joseph's Coat Quilt Along??? Hee hee

    ReplyDelete