I'm anxiously waiting for the tangerines to get ripe. Still have a couple months, but oh what a treat it will be. Check out the size of these things.
My poor tree is just loaded. This tree only stands about 4 feet tall. I have the branches propped up to keep the fruit off the ground. We get a crop like this every other year and Oh Man are they good. No marmalade though, can't stand the stuff. No worries about these going bad, everyone wants some.
Was hoping to get my garden planted today, but ran out of time. Had to get Kali in for a check-up and they had 2 emergencies come in while I was waiting. Maybe next weekend.
With time changing I won't have much time outside after work which is a bummer, but this is when I tend to get more sewing done. I am working on a large purse/bag, will share pics soon.
Hope you had a wonderful weekend.
Wish we had your warm weather! Even the pumpkins froze last weekend.
ReplyDeleteWow! I can't believe the size of those tangerines. You're making me want some!
ReplyDeleteThe warm weather today was 87º. I don't want to complain, but I am soo ready for fall.....
ReplyDeleteOh Liz, these are wonderful, I may need to send you some.......