Sunday, January 24, 2010

A Little Ray of Sushine

Had some glorious sunshine today.   While walking around the yard I noticed the bulbs starting to break thru the ground.  Also found some plants making a comeback.   Supposed to get sun til Tuesday then more rain for only a day or two.

This is Ranunculus poking thru - planted about 60 bulbs in Red and Orange!!


These are Freezias - one of my favorites - I can usually smell them before I see them.


A Primrose is coming back for another season


Some Daffodils coming up in the veggie garden


Another month or so and the yard should be alive with color again!!!

2 comments:

  1. Spring is springing! Our iris are starting to poke up new leaves! That was under the 1-1/2 of wet snow this morning----lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Freesias, plumeria, tuberose ... your garden is a bit of heaven on earth :-)

    ReplyDelete