Can't seem to get my e- mail working, but a techy friend at work said Windows 7 doesn't have Outlook Express, so looks like I have to figure something else out. I have the old compy still up and going so I can get e-mail until I figure it out. Also trying to get all the programs loaded on each one.......the netbook sure is cute and fun. Might be a kick to take it to Mexico and I'll be able to keep up on my blog....how fun!!!
Oh what fun! I just upgraded my laptop to Windows 7 -- still need to do the desktop. And, we upgraded our Pastor's computer. There is a function in Windows 7 that will transfer stuff (copy) -- you just need to be connected to the same network.
ReplyDeleteP.S. Cool, I just enlarged your picture to check out your hardware and noticed my blog up on the laptop..... Guess I should do some updating....
ReplyDelete----and MY blog is on the lefthand monitor! Tee hee!
ReplyDelete