Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY:     JANUARY  20,  2010

Outside My Window... Rain, Rain, Rain

I am thinking...the plants are soo happy

I am thankful for...a roof over my head

From the kitchen... the smell of a quiche baking

I am wearing...my most comfy jeans and a T-shirt

I am creating...a wonderful and gorgeous overnight bag for my favorite Aunt

I am going...to Mexico in 12 days!!!

I am reading...Memoirs of a Geisha

I am hoping...to make it thru tomorrow's rain storm

I am hearing...the rain against the window

Around the house... the cats are all snuggled up in their favorite places

One of my favorite things...a flannel quilt to wrap up in

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:.....Make it to the gym at least once

Here is a picture thought I am sharing...

Since it is raining soo hard outside I was unable to take any pictures so I want to share the pictures of where I am going in Mexico.  These are courtesy of my aunt and uncle who are down there right now......

View to the North

View to the South

A Spectacular Sunset

All the boats lined up

Heading out for the day


I ran across this Simple Woman's DayBook while visiting Leann's Blog

loved the idea so I followed the links to

I thought I would give it a try,  I will try to keep up once a week, not sure which day, but should be fun.

Hope you have a wonderful rest of the week!!


4 comments:

  1. mmmmm, wish you could pack me up in your suitcase. LOVE the sunset pic. stay dry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your postings, Shelly---the pics make me most envious! Bring some sunshine back when you come!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have a marvelous Mexico trip Shelly!! Would love to see a pic of the overnight bag you made for your Aunt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will post a pic of the bag once I give it to her, she reads my blog also so don't want to spoil it for her. :-)

    ReplyDelete